dextroscoliosis
hi im anna .. 23 yrs old from the philippines. i have been diagnosed with dextro scoliosis in college.. since then ive never had any medications... i was advised to have a surgery and have a brace... i didnt do  so because i was afraid of surgery and i believe it could be treated some other way like some kind of therapy...also it was too expensive....and i was studying then.

its been 5 years now and i think that its getting worst...im really afraid..i just dont know what to do ..i am working and having an operation will really take time,,, i also think that if i get braces.. that would limit my movement or capability to do work... and i cant afford the cost of operation as well

is there any therapy or exercise that would help me.. is having braces the only solution?

having a surgery is not a wise decision, because dextroscoliosis is a bone problem and cannot be correct with the surgery as well. I was too diagnosed having that same problem my dr told me that having surgery aside from being expensive will not work well, we just need a maximum intake of calcium now aside from milk there's a lot of calcium in tablet or capsule form that are sold from the drugstore, you just have to maintain taking it daily and at least 2 glass of milk a day. Although it wont totally cure the problem but prevent you from having a sever damage of the bones.

marso