Back & Neck Community
disability
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

disability

would any one know of successful ssdi claims for back and neck problems. i am a 50 year old male, two prior back surgeries. i have always worked even though it's been a painful last 30 years. new mri shows all kinds of issues, prolasped disc at c4c5, stenosis same area and a bulging disc c5c6. i have recurrent herniation at L4L5 and s1 nevre root compression, lumbar stenosis, pain in left leg and numbness, both hands are numb also and i have shoulder and front right chest pain. i am thinking of filing a claim and wondered if anyone knows anyone that succeeded at this??
Related Discussions
Try this web site.....   workerscompensationinfo.com  Then at the top of page, click on "News,Forums,Events".  Then click on "Professional and Injured Workers Discussion Forums".    Or to go to that page directly   workerscompensationinfo.com/forums/general             you will find tons of info there and people willing to help.  Good Luck  dgri
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank