feels like a catch in my lower back
by honeylove, May 06, 2008
hi i am new to this foram and i had a question i feel like i have a catch in my lower back i cant lay on my back and i have to sleep on my stomach with my [ either side] with my legs bent to release the pressure on my back. is it possible that i have a disk problem? i tried going to the chiropacter part it only helped for a short time. it feels like there is a muscle caught imbetween my spine and it hurts sometimes well most of the time when i walk or try to get up from a chair.and bending over is a task i am trying to discribe it the best i can can some one give me any possibilities? thanks
- Possible 3rd herniation of L5/S1 within 2 months? (8 replies):40 year old, very active, healthy male. Herniation symp...[more]
- when is it time to act? (2 replies):I have a herniated disk in my upper middle back for 14 y...[more]
- Help. Who's more qualified to read an MRI? (1 replies):I have a history of DDD etc....microdisectomy in 94...La...[more]
- Bulging Disc L5 / S1 - referred Leg Pain. Sciatic nerve ... (181 replies):I have extreme referred leg Pain - caused by assumed sci...[more]
- 2 herniated disks severe leg pain/weakness/numbness gett... (9 replies):I was diagnosised with having a ruptured disk (last lumb...[more]
Member Comments (4)
by penwill65, May 06, 2008
Sorry i just now seen this second post of yours! OMG you need to definitly go get a MRI, i just had herniated disk surgery, i suffered for years with fms, i practicly lived in chiropractor, and this time i was not getting better at all, not even for my normal week. He kept treating me untill i finally told him this is different doc, hell the guy has treated me for over 15 yrs i think..............................Had mri done and it wa a big herniated disk. So to make a long story short, im very concerned for you, i couldnt bend or tie my shoes, or put them on !!!!!!! hurt like........! So go to a nurosurgeon before you get even worse........Keep me updated ok.,love Penny
by Zak_Han, May 07, 2008
see orthopaedic doctor,please!
by honeylove, May 07, 2008
hi i go to my doctor next month i am trying to wait so i will only have 1 doc. vist you know gas is so high. so i am going to ask doc. mike for him to set me up with a scan thanks.
by rexypoo, Feb 04, 2012
I know it has been a few years since you first posted this, but did you have surgery? I have been dealing with a large herniation for about 5 years.
Post a Comment