feels like something moves under my ribs
i have had a pain under my rib cage on the right side for abot 2 years now.  its ususally off and on but its been more frequent lately.  i can feel it starting to hurt and the pain gradually gets worse when i breath out.  if i over exaggerate my exhale i can feel something move under my ribs like something is turning over or something.  it hurts pretty bad but after it turns over or whatever it does the pain goes away.  i have no idea what it is.  anyone have a clue?
Did you ever get any answers to your problem I am having the same symptoms and so far no answers thanks for any input
Me too same problem...and sometimes when I bend over it pops out over my rib cage and hurts so bad I cannot move or straighten up until it goes back in...I have had many dr. opinions but none knows for certain.
Most think its a hernia and the intestines literally are pushing against the skin...another said it was a floating rib.
They want to do exploratory surgery to know for sure. Just today I am searching online again because its moving around in the center of my rib cage like and alien lives in there...creeps me out!