Back & Neck Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

help

Hi I have mulitpy hernations in the throacic spine the worsrt at t7t8 left paracenteral disc extrusion that impinges on the left aspect of the cord with slight ap compression and mild stenous at that level.I tryed one injection that increased my pain for 3 weeks and tryed pt.Im in constant pain if I dont take my pain meds went to a ciro he wouldnt take me said I need surgrey
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation; though with disc protrusion causing pressure on the neural structures, surgically correction is typically advisable if feasible. It would be best to have this evaluated by a neurosurgeon or an orthopedician for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!