Back & Neck Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

help

I am in constant pain coz of back problems and its really getting me down. I don't know what to do anymore . Any help and advice would b gratefully received
Im sorry  to hear that your having back pain.I to suffer from back pain in my throacic spine I have now for 17 months.I now how hard it is to deal with.Try to stay postive and its always feels better when you have someone to vent to.Heat helps me alot hot baths too.Take care and try to keep your head up.
I am so sorry to hear that you have back pain.....I have had 3 back surgeries with Rods inserted and the pain is sometimes more then I can handle....The doctors are not prescribing pain pills like they used to, it seems to be up to the patient to find some relief....

Have you tried a chiropractor or massager or even meditation.

The important thing to remember is that pain will not kill you....But it does affect the mind in the form of depression and perhaps a doctor can get you tested and put on antidepressants if you qualify....

Good luck to you and I hope you find some healing...

M