i HAVE SEVERE RIGHT HIP AN RIGHT LEG PAIN !! I can't hardly walk, mty leg locks up,even in mysleep.it has a heavy feeling, it goes numb...this basically followed treatments of HCV..is there a connection, or is it what my doctor thinks is a herniated disk
My right hip and right leg causes me severe pain ...to which I can hardly walk, the hip and leg will lock up on me, a feeling of heaviness thru leg, to where I actually have to use my arms to lift it, numbness and some tiingling,walking with a limp,and can't raise it 2 inches ..Really began at the end of my interferon?ribavarin treatment for Hep C,over 75 days ago...(untraceable at week 4 and week 12 ) My doctor thinks it may be a herniated disk but we are fighting insurance company for cat scan and mri.. I would greatly appreciate any advice..Thank you, Sandy 801
hi Sandy...I agree with your doctor it does sound very much like a herniated disk, I have  hd with the same symptoms you describe....all except for the locking up, I''ve never had that happen. Keep fighting with the ins. co. for an MRI you will need this to confirm a dx.....for me the CT didn't show the problem.
what is ribavarin treatment? did this involve an injection that could have possibly hit a nerve? not familiar with this pls explain ok
good luck