Back & Neck Community
i feel a thing in my back lower right pelvic-hip

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

I felt a thing in my back today, not sure what it is.  I havent run into anything i can remember in the last couple of days. It's sore now that I have been rubbing on it a bunch today.  It's to the right of my spine on back side, almost to the top of my pelvic bones.  It feels like a knot or something like that.  I definately don't have one on the left side.  It moves around a bit when you rub on it and it's hard.  I am not in any sort of discomfort or anything, but it's defiantely not a normal thing i have.  I exercise regularly, Curves 3-4 days a week, I ride horses almost every day, didnt have any falls.  I dont remember getting squished anywhere recently or slammed up against anything.  Just wondering if anyone has any helpful advice or suggestions.