Back & Neck Community
injections time and time again no relief!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

i have had multi level transforaminal injections forlumbosacral radiculitis, sacroiliac joint, romanus lesion, ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament nos. nothing has help or any relief what so.... ever. they say surgery want help me at all. i have been on to many medications to list and i can't live my life that way. i feel  so out of control with my body and mind i have no.... quality of life, and what good am i to my family! my only hope is my faith in our JESUS CHRIST he said by his stripes we are healed.i have no.... more faith in doctors they have to many patients and not enough time to get down serious with one on one patient. that's the way life is today!! my heart aches for each and every one who is out there with the same kind of trouble that i'am going through. GOD be with each and every one of you. if there is any one out there that may have and answer for me PLEASE share but, my faith in GOD is my only hope that i have and he is the all mighty!!!