Back & Neck Community
itching sensation inside thoracic spine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

itching sensation inside thoracic spine

I am 27 year male, I have been diagnosed with 7t-t8 disc herniation with mild spinal chord compression, also mild flaval hypertropy at same location.  I also have l5-s1 herniation, because off  which I have low back pain and slight numbness in my foot. To manage the pain I take pregabalin 75mg, which works very well for me. Recently from a couple of days I am feeling  a strange itchy sensation near my mid back, its not on the surface of the skin, but inside my spine. My diagnosis was done in my home country (India), now I am in canada, and I took a doctors anointment (GP). I want to know what is causing the itchy sensation, does this need some immediate attention?
Related Discussions
Check the side effect list for your medication. Having a T8 bulging disc myself, as well as L4-5, & C4-5, I have never experienced an itching like you describe. BUT everyone is different. Certainley mention when you see the GP. Good luck. By the way, most dr's won't operate on any thoracic herniations, unless it is VERY severe. It is an awful surgery to have, with extreme pain and recovery period. Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank