lidoderm patches
Is anyone out there using lidoderm patches for  back and/or neck pain?  My neurosurgeon just prescribed them for me--they're a topical anesthetic patch.  I tried one, it seemed to help briefly.  I've been taking Lyrica for about a month, trying to taper off hydrocodone (after 7 months of steady use), and wondering why I have not seen these lidoderm patches mentioned by anyone in any of the back pain boards I've looked at.  Looking for input on this.  Thanks.
I HAVE LIDODERM TOO, BUT THEY IRRITATE MY SKIN, SO I CAN'T USE THEM.  THEY WORK GOOD THOUGH
Hi Jenny.   My pain specialist has prescribed these to me for over a year and I use them nearly every day.    They work well for my low back pain however at times 1 is not enough and he wants me to apply 2.   I usually put them on at night and it helps with the spasms.           I also take Cymbalta 120mg 100mg Norflex and Vicodin ES everyday and after years of trial this is the best management for my pain.     Good luck and god bless
I have tried my Lidoderm patches and they don't seem to work on sore necks or back pain.

I had foot surgery and they helped for the pain after surgery on my joints and soft tissure damage.