Back & Neck Community
lipoma removal
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lipoma removal

I am 27yrs old and have had spina bifida occulta with a lipoma at the L1 L2 level of my spine. It has never caused me any pain or health problems ..i am a mother of two healthy children and even during my pregnancies and delivery ( cesarians) i never had any medical problems due to it. However i have become increasingly consious about it and its physical appearance and it is really depressing at times..I am considering to have it surgically removed can u pls tell me the tests and the risks associated?  
Related Discussions
Hi - I was really interested to read your post as I am in a similar position (minus the children).  I'm annoyed with myself at how much my lipoma is bothering me - but it is and I agree, it's quite depressing.  Did anyone reply to your question?  Have you made enquiries with your GP or are you thinking of going private?  Also just out of interest - were you able to have a spinal for your Caesarians?  Thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank