Back & Neck Community
lower back nerve pain down bilat buttocks to heels
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lower back nerve pain down bilat buttocks to heels

I am responding to you Dr. Nassim,
Here is your response from June:

your case is so typical and easy to resolve; you need a '' block'' implantation, so go to a neurosurgeon and ask for a CCD (no matter what he will call that; spinal arthrodesis, instrumentations, screws and rods..) you have right to have a pain relieving procedure.
to know where should the arthrodesis be inserted, you do a lumbar dynamic view x-ray, such called flexion and extension.
your life will become back beautiful
waiting for feedback
Dr Nassim

Thanks so much for your response.  I can't believe I am just finding out that you answered me now in late September...Ok, so are you speaking to what we have called a Neurostimulator?  I have been avoiding it, but I think that this is my last resort for pain relief.  Let me know if this is what you are speaking of.  If not, please tell me more.  As of 9/30, today, I am no better after another radiofrequency at my SI joint bilaterally.  I can't have any more injections around my spine.

Thank you for all of your help. and God Bless you

SuzySunshine

This discussion is related to Lower back bilateral buttocks to heal nerve pain.