Back & Neck Community
lymphoma??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

lymphoma??

I don't know where to start, I am worrying myself sick....
About a week ago I got my hair dyed at a professional salon, right away that night, my ears became extremely itchy super red and my head was really damp feeling, oozing, I knew right away i took a reaction to the dye, I also have extremly bad psoraris. since  I was little (I'm 28 now).... the psorais acted up bad....a couple days after I felt a bump that became sore, its located at the end of my hairline on the left side?? I don't know whats going on...
I went to a Doctor and he said it was my occpital node that reacted? It is sore and a little tender to the touch, its only that one. I always fear the worse, I have always been like that? Am I over reacting?? Or should I go back again.
The Doctor gave me a prescrption for my psoaris a gel like stuff.... but felt the node and was like "oh thats just an occpital node" and never thought twice about it??
So basically should I be worried? Do I have lymphoma?
I had the IDENTICAL thing happen to me in August of 2010. I had my hair done for my wedding and woke up a few days later feeling like I had a knot on the back of my skull that hurt like crazy. My ears cracked, I had redness and flaking all over my ears and hair line, forehead. Then I woke up the next morning stuck to my pillow because my head had weeped this sticky clear yellowish fluid. Kept weeping for about two weeks. After it stopped, the skin on my scalp started growing so fast that I had thick scales all over it that I had to dig off every day, sometimes twice a day, or else it felt like a vice was tightening around my head.

After six months of this, I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with psoriasis.

What part of this made you think Lymphoma? Because of the swollen gland?

I freaked out too but it eventually calmed down after about 9 months.