mild thoracic dextroscoliosis
hi  just got my xray...and i have mild thoracic dextroscoliosis. is there a cure for this ? and how long will the treatment takes? thanks
What is the degree of curvature?
i have the same findings in my x-ray results as you
Hello! i have my  xray last year and there was no problem about my health but this year  the result of my xray surprise me because i have my. mild thoracic dextroscoliosis. a slight curvature of the thoracic spine to the right. what does it mean? is any cure for this?
i have also mild thoracic dextroscoliosis less than 20 degrees. the doctor said it just need exercise and proper posture. the bones are mature and they will not go back to normal positioning because i am 24 years old already. for me there is no cure but excercise to prevent it from curving. they do not recommend me to undergone any form of surgery or braces because it is less than 20 degrees
me too.. have MTD..I AM 22 YRS OLD..i have my xray result.. no problem about my health,but i failed to the job that i applied..so sad...
i have also this problem but i realize the I'm thankful that i known  this early a mild one i had but life goes on think positive. and move their is opportunity for us as long we pray miracles well come.