Back & Neck Community
mri scan

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

mri scan

i have had done mri scan done it shows one small disc is moved but doctor said to me is not worth to operate he recommend massage of spine and back muscles.my gp will send me to neurology to check nerve system but im still concern about doctors in uk .
Its a good idea for him to send you to a Neurologist, if the disc is affecting a nerve it should show on the test. Try all conservative treatments before considering surgery. These surgeries are serious business, and not to be entered into lightly.

Take Care

Take Care
What are your symptoms that caused you to go to your doctor? When you say "one small disc is moved", what do you mean by that? Best wishes to u:)