Aa
A
A
Close
muscle spasm?
when i touch both sides of my shoulders where the neck and shoulders meet, it is uneven one is slightly raised and when i palpate it is hard compared to my left. i had an accident last February involving my right side, could this be caused by it? and at the beginning of april i felt pain on right arm and had it consulted. no pain now but still can feel the hardened part on my shoulder. could this be something serious or its just muscle spasm as my doctor claimed it to be?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You might want to consider seeing a Chiropractor who will do X-ray's to determine if your upper skeletal relationship is uneven - which could be from your accident. It could be that you are tighter on one side than another, and could benefit from exercises to stretch one side and strengthen the other. This type of assessment would be something a Physical Therapist could do or even a really good Licensed Massage Therapist. I prefer Chiropractors who use 'Agitators' rather than ones who do extreme 'Adjustments'. You can Google for Agitator Chiros location. Best Wishes!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank