Back & Neck Community
neck, shoulder, and hip pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

neck, shoulder, and hip pain

I had a bad fall 6 years ago where I fell out of the shower avoiding hot water flew on the flow on my back and hit my head on the door and it slammed the door.  Now I've been having trouble with my neck, back and hips.  Would this have anything to do with that injury years ago?  I also have had an xray and have a humeral surface tear to distal aspect of the suprapinatus tendon.  This is causing me great pain in the should arm and up to the neck.  I frequently get tension and migraine headaches.  Would this also have anything to do with the above injuries.  I'm having difficulty lifting anything heavy and feel tired all the time and in pain.  Would you have any suggestions. Thanks.
Well, whether your present pain is directly related to that injury is one of issue only as to area(s) that were injured, and the extent of those injuries at the time. A Doctor will only be able to surmise what present day injuries could follow such a incident. A conditions such as Arthritis can surely follow an injury as described by you. And without medical intervention, those conditions can worsen. And often do.  I would seek the advice from your doctor as soon as possible. There are remedies to make you feel a whole lot better, quickly. And isn't that what it's all about!  I hope you start feeling better soon. We never realize how great it is, to have, just a normal day, once we begin experiencing pain on a chronic basis. Take care, Pmartin