neck and upper back pain
Since Nov.6th I have had pain down the left side of my neck ,across my shoulder  and down my left arm(circulation in my arm seems to  be cutting off making my arm cold,( sometimes) and my left hand swelling up), the following week it continuted to the back of the neck,upper back and right arm and shoulder now, some tingling down leftside of body to my upper side of foot. I did have x-rays and mri done Nov.17 and came back clear on my spine. Problem????????? urgent care center just gave me pain and spasm medicians. pain seems to be getting worse and after working the musles its hard to walk up right or hold neck up for a long period of time without hurting.Thanks for any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MRI would show more on whats going on in your neck.  It will show if you have a disc herniation or bone spurs which could be pressing on a facet nerve or if your spinal cord is being compressed.  I would ask for the MRI asap.  This could be serious and is something you should put off due to the possibility of permanently damaging your nerves.