neck injury caused by a chokehold
I suppose I should start by saying that I have been feeling pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back due to my friends chokehold which almost caused me to passout, it has also caused nerve damage in my left arm (or I am atleast guessing that the pain is nerve damage) and caused blood vessels to burst underneath the skin of my face due to lack of oxygen. I would like to know a few things, 1st- how should I treat my neck and shoulders (torn muscles), 2nd- if the damaged blood cells heal (are no longer visible, are they permanent?) then how long does it take?, and 3rd- I know that their is no set time on how long anything takes to heal but in your opinion how long would you say that it takes mild nerve damage to usually heal (days, weeks, months, years). if at least one of these can be answered I will be very thankful.
1, It's depend. normally,it can heal themself.
2, Clinically,soft tissue injury will take 6 weeeks to heal.
3, Becaus I don't know whether you really suffer from nerves damage?.so,It's hard to know
    Clinically.  first 3 month,87.2% recover,  half year 56.7% recover, one year 38.7%, if treatment more than 1 and half year, 0% recover.
so go to see doc and treatment ASAP.if you really have nerves damage.

Good luck!