neck noises & headache
I have been getting cracking noises in my neck & head when I turn them. Any one have any ideas what this might be?   Or the cause of this? No pain  involved.  
fran, I'm gonna guess 1955 was the year you were born and say you might have some slight arthritis in your neck. Quite common for anyone your age. If you are bothered by it or it increases or you feel your ability to turn your head fully is a problem, I would recommend physical therapy including manual techniques (joint mobilization) that can help the joints move better and prevent stiffening over time. In the coming years, keep an eye out for pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the arms, as these can occur if nerve irritation due to bone spurs or stiff joints limiting normal mobility. These can affect quality of life and can deteriorate so they should definitely warrant treatment. But otherwise nothing to be too troubled about. Cheers.
I also have crackling noise in in my whole head . Expecailly upon waking up. I have a constant headache, neck ache, tingling in face,arms and legs. I also get disoriented and I have just taken a leave of absence from work. I've had MRi, Spinal tap and many test. Yesterday, I went to a chiropractor I am will to try anything. This is effecting my whole life. I am also very fatigue
Colleen,
I am having the exact symptoms you have had. I have the crackling in my neck and head and it's worse when first waking. I also get dizzy, disoriented, vertigo and other things. Have you found anything out? My CT scans, MRIs and lumbar punctures have all been normal.