Back & Neck Community
neck pain c3 c4 bones out of place burnning in shoulders

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

I had an mri that showed C3 &c4 bones out of place I was told I have arthritis in my neck also I have burnning in my shoulders they say arthritis I was going to physical therapy I was feeling better then I stopped going ,every mornning I am sore should I go to a bone specialist I dont like taking med I was taking fexeril now and then but I dont like the way I feel it makes me very edgy and anxious bas835
Sometimes the side effects of meds are as bad as the pain we feel. Keep working with your docs to find a med that is right for you. People react differently to different meds. There are lots of them out there. If you can't tolerate one, then find one you can take. I agree that PT makes you feel better, but if you don't keep it up at home, you regress back to where you were before going.