neck pain with pain in left hand
Hi, My name is Manoj Kumar Jain, i have pain in my neck, left shoulder and left hand. I can't sit for a long. I can't read any book for long time. when I feel the pain badly then I push down my neck to back side then i get relief. Also, i have pain in left hand near biceps, it feels like that someone entered the niddle in my hand and it goes from right hand palm to my neck. I can't work in this situation. Whenever i do yoga for this i get relief. that is why i haven't visited to any Dr. yet.  I have backache. sometime it gets untolerable. i do sitting job for 8 hrs constantly. can anyone tell me is this sign of cervical cancer... Please help me out.
No, its not a sign of Cervical cancer. Its a sign of Cervical radiculopathy which is a dysfunction of the cervical nerve roots. It commonly presents as neck, shoulder, arm and hand pain. It's very painful, I've experienced it.

You need to see a Doctor, preferable a neurologist.

Take Care