Back & Neck Community
neck pain with pain in left hand

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

neck pain with pain in left hand

Hi, My name is Manoj Kumar Jain, i have pain in my neck, left shoulder and left hand. I can't sit for a long. I can't read any book for long time. when I feel the pain badly then I push down my neck to back side then i get relief. Also, i have pain in left hand near biceps, it feels like that someone entered the niddle in my hand and it goes from right hand palm to my neck. I can't work in this situation. Whenever i do yoga for this i get relief. that is why i haven't visited to any Dr. yet.  I have backache. sometime it gets untolerable. i do sitting job for 8 hrs constantly. can anyone tell me is this sign of cervical cancer... Please help me out.
No, its not a sign of Cervical cancer. Its a sign of Cervical radiculopathy which is a dysfunction of the cervical nerve roots. It commonly presents as neck, shoulder, arm and hand pain. It's very painful, I've experienced it.

You need to see a Doctor, preferable a neurologist.

Take Care

Take Care