need help bad about back pain?
I am not sure what is wrong with me my doctors that I was going to just gave me pain killers all the time which did not work.  I have bad back pain and it comes and goes all the time(so far 15 times this year) it last for about 3 weeks this time.  when it happens i can not even stand upright i am bent at the waist and look like a 90 degree angle most of the time.  it hurts to sit.  and it is severe pain in the lower back and also my hip is shot out on the left hand side everytime it happens. it goes away and i can stand upright again but still pain in my back.  I had a xray done but it did not show anything. this is been going on for 5 yrs now.  
Make your doctor order an MRI or CAT scan. That's a start-x rays don't show everything.
sounds like disc bulge.  entrapment of spinal nerves or facet syndrome also.  

crazymae is correct.  You need an MRI to determine anatomically what is going on.  Until you get that you are just treating symptoms!