Back & Neck Community
not sleeping because of the pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

not sleeping because of the pain

i have had 3 back surgeries on my back. i am 39 years old with a husband a 3 children. i take gabapentin 9 a day,  hydrocodone 6 a day 10/325mg, oxycodone-acetaminophen take 6 a day at 10/325 and i also take ambin 4 mg per night.i also have muscle relexers. i just want to feel better. take my daught out and not be in so much pain that she has to hurtty.i dont know where else to turn if anyone knows a  better doc or a plan please help me.  thank you and God bless you
Hi there!

Well, knowing the relevant clinical details it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. Pain management is largely dependent on the cause and the severity of pain and is best advised by your treating doctor or a pain management specialist. With newer modalities available there may be a few other options aside medications. I would suggest consulting your treating doctor for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!