pain in my upper right shoulder
my back right shoulder has been killing me right on my shoulder blade and might i add when i was twelve i broke my right collar bone and ever since then my shoulder has killed me and im also adding im pregnant to so what can i do
Have you tried moist heat, dry heat or ice packs?  Or alternate heat then ice etc.  Wait for your body temp to be normal before using the opposite.  Have you ever had a specialist look into your pain?  Could be a bone spur, Arthritis.  Cold heat rub on gels etc might help too.  Be sure to ask the pharmacist which one works best & is safe to use when pregnant!  Write down when your symptoms are worse or better(a pain diary for you and your doctor)What effects it like weather, driving, sleeping on it, babying it etc.  Don't expect your OB. to know what to do, that's not his(her) specialty.Good luck and I hope you have Happy & Healthy Holidays.P.S. When I had Galbladder inflamation my right shoulder also hurt really bad along with stomach & under Right Breast area around to the back.  Do you have any of those symptoms?