Back & Neck Community
pain in the wrist after carpal tunnel surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome last jan 20, and i had it released just this october 18, but why is it that i still having wrist and finger pain, after my carpal tunnel surgey.
Tags: wrist
Possibly you aslo have been suffering from soft tissue inflammation around wrist nevers which can lead to exactly same symptoms as carpal tunnel syndrome. Try medical acupuncture if possible.Good luck
Avatar n tn
I also have had carpal tunnel release surgery but my doctor said that I also have trigger finger in my thumb bt he stated that the trigger finger has nothing to do with the carpal tunnel is that true? I am also still feeling pain in my wrist however the surgery was done on 10-27-08.