Back & Neck Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

please help

i have had lower back pain for a long time and it keeps getting worse and nothing seems to help and the pain goes down my left leg when the pain start i start getting sick i feel like vomiting i did have a knee injury my big knee bone got shoved back  i never really went to  a doc about it i just went (a person who pops your bones) my knee gives out on me my leg and knee swells please help me to find out what is wrong with me and what i need to do about it and all of these things are on the left side  my body

Thank you
hi sweetie...i responded to your post about your knee .... i really think you need to see your family dr about this. i think you could have different things going on. (i'm of course not a doctor or nurse) but just from my own experiences and problems i think you need to be checked out!
thank you so much that hat i needed to now