Back & Neck Community
please somebody read, having been posting for a while...never a respons...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

please somebody read, having been posting for a while...never a response!

okay so about a month ago, i got a sudden pain in my back when swallowing, it lasted a few hours and really scared me, to the point where i was breathing heavier, faster heart rate, etc..about a week ago, it happened again, and of course I overstressed about it, and got all the other symptoms again....now today it has shown up again, and I am really starting to freak out as I read horrible horrible things when i google back pain when swallowing..it is too late to go to the doc, clinics are closed and going to the er, well i will sit there for about 8 hrs when a clinic opens up...please help!!!!! I can't sleep
I am having the same problem as you are. Although mine has been constant for several days now every time I swallow. It is worrying when something like this occurs but the sooner you get it checked out, the sooner you will be able to put your mind at ease. I have booked an appointment for my g.p for next week. But i wouldnt start worrying now as it could be just a minor infection that some antibiotics could sort out. My advise would be dont start scaring yourself just yet just wait for your diagnosis.
Thanks!  It's comforting knowing I'm not the only one out there!
hey just wondering if you found a solution to this problem..my doc said, never heard of theat happening..i think your nerves and somehow sending wrong signals??