post-op discectomy
I am 4 weeks post-op for a lumbar discectomy at level L4/5. this is my third operation. I have had previous surgery done to L3/4, as one op was a reccuring disc. I have had back problems from the age of 8 and was diagonsied with Lumbar Scoliosis this year and I am only 28.
My symptoms have always been left sided, and I now have no leg pain, but, I have taken drop foot, numbness on the outer side of leg and four of my toes. I have painful hip pain (l&r) and I have a right sided shift, I cant straighten my left leg and can only rotate  my leg to a 45 degree angle. The bottom of my back is very painful and stiff, and I don't sleep at night. I have never been pain free!

Is there anything else to try?. Have been having physio for 11/2years.
Have you tryed Hydromrphone ? I went through a lot of different pain killers that did not work for me but when i went on Hydromrphone it made a big difference in the amount of pain that i have.