Back & Neck Community
probable atypical hemangioma and ct and t4

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

the mri i took said i have multilevel degenerative disk disease of the cervical spine and lumbar spine. no central canal stenosis prominent lower lumbar athropathy. probable atypical hermangioma and ct and t4. I left heavy boxes at work and other duties. do you think I could go on disabilty.  also I have hyperkyphosis

This discussion is related to Atypical Spinal Hemangioma.
If your in pain and can not do any other jobs, like answering phones or stuffing envelopes you can apply for disability and go through that circus. Hyperkyphosis is one of the 3 main types of malformation of the spine which the layman would recognize the 3 most common types of spinal curvature/malformation problems like scoliosis (which is one of them. This is probably something you were born with but non the less will aggravate back problems and cause pain and is probably the antagonist causing your lumbar athropathy. Hemangioma is a tumor, don't panic, most are benign but they can grow and gets really tricky if they grow around the spine as it gets dicey to remove so get it checked, backs don't get better on their own-just worse.