Back & Neck Community
raf

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

raf

after having a lumbar laminectomy,and a spinal fusion,and i am in still chronic back pain,my doctor wants to do a radiofrequentcy ablation,to relieve some of the chronic pain,i did some research on it ,but was wondering if anyone has had this procedure done and to which any success.any info would be appreciated.
hi,
I to have had a lumbar disk ectomy x2 and spinal fusion and have nerve damage..Im interested in  what ou were asking about can you tell me about it?
I had a Lamenectomy and Fusion of L$% and S1. I still experience pain and have had success with RF abliation, my pain manage. doc did it. It was painful but well worth it. Good Luck   Let me know what you would like to know about?    Dove