Back & Neck Community
really bad Lower back Pain...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

really bad Lower back Pain...

Six months ago I picked my four year old daughter up who at the time maybe weighed 47 pounds and took her to her bed. I layed her down just fine and walked out the room. As I was shutting her door and took one step to walk away, I completely fell to the ground cause of my back. I was not able to lift my self to get up, nor was I able to roll over. It seemed like I completely lost all control of being able to do anything. Thank good ness for my husband being there at home, so I yelled for him to help me. When he got me lifted up I was not able to stand up straight and had to walk hunched over. I went to bed that night, I could not roll over, I cried for him to even help me move the only way to get some of the pain to stop was being on my side, but did not take all the pain away. After 2 days for dealing with that and not being able to walk straight up and being hunched over all the time(litterally all the time) I went to the ER. They put my on muscel relaxer and that would help out only when I went to bed. About two weeks later it finally went away and I was able to stand up straight. And all the way up to about a week ago, I didnt have much complains about it hurting, just ever now and then a little pain. But for this past week Its hard for me to sleep, I cant lay straight on my back, anytime I need to sit in a chair I need a pillow behind my back and it helps. And after sitting for a minute if I lean back my back pops so easy, or even when I get up and stretch it pops easy.I try stretching and it does not seem to wanna help much. With me being so young is this something to really worry about?