Back & Neck Community
severe back and hip pain in the morning and more

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

hello my name is sabrina and every morning i awake to severe pain in my hips and back, which makes it hard to get out of bed, which i cant get up until i have my meds and they start to work. i've had 3 back surgeries over the last 3 years and i have ddd and no one seems to know whats wrong with my hips and why im in so much pain in the morning. my back still stiffins up and locks up during the day, my pain meds arent really working anymore what should i do, i need some good advice i can pass on to the doctor so maybe they can figure out whats wrong now. thanks
I'm with you, I have the same issues and am trying to find answers.  I just had a CT and nothing showed up to worry about.  Who knows, but it kills me to get up in the morning and I'm having difficulty bending over to pick something up.  It feels like what I would suspect bad arthritis of the lower back must feel like but I have no idea what's causing it and neither  do the docs.