severe neck and back pain/morning headaches and nausea
I am a 35 year old male who has been suffering from severe morning headaches and nausea, as well as awful neck and back pain. I have no health benefits and cannot afford doctors. I have had a several traumatic incidents on the job as an ironworker including a 3 story fall, a 100lb+ piece of steel falling on the back of my head, and a near fall which resulted in a molten welding rod being stabbed into my throat, thus causing electrocution. All of these were untreated. Any help to what might be my problem?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Headaches could be primary such as tension headaches, migraines, cluster headaches etc.; secondary such as in sinusitis, meningitis etc and secondary to cranial neuralgias. Those typically known to occur in mornings and dwindle during the day are due to frontal sinusitis. Back and neck pain could occur due to a few reasons such as spinal issues, neuro-muscular causes etc. Considering your past history of trauma, there might be a few other causes added to the list that may need an evaluation. You could try OTC anti-histaminics and see if these seem to help the headache. If you see no improvement or the any of the symptoms worsen, it is best advised to consult a doctor for a detailed evaluation and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!