sharp pain
This happens to me quite a lot, mostly everyday. Every time i breath i get a sharp pain on my right just in between my neck an shoulder, it also weakens my right arm a bit as well. I used to do more exercise before but not much now as its the holidays but i was also getting the pain when i was healthier. i do drink fizzy drinks and eat junk food not all the time but they are apart of my diet. I also usually stand up and get dizzy, this happens quite regularly not sure if it is just from standing up too quick?
Hi!
Feeling dizzy on standing up could be due to fall in blood pressure (called postural hypotension), ear problems, cervical spondylitis and inflamed muscles in the neck (sternocleidomastoid). The latter two can also cause pain in the area between your neck and shoulder. Severe acidity with gastric reflux too can cause dizziness.  Please discuss with your doctor. You will need some tests for a confirmed diagnosis. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Getting dizzy when you stand up could be orthostatic hypertension, postural hypotension, dehydration, anemia, and possibly stress. Stress can also cause you to tense/strain your muscles in the neck/shoulder area. Could also be a pulled muscle. Moderate to severe pain can cause dizziness. You should mention it to your doctor at your next visit.