shooting pain from arm to shoulder to head
im  having a shooting pain in my left arm shoulder and shooting to left side of my temple what could cause this?
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems.  There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. Use a good computer chair with ample back and wrist support. Improve your posture. Do neck exercises everyday twice a day. Use a local pain relief gel/cream/spray on your upper back and neck. Ask someone to gently massage your upper back and neck.
Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping on the back and between head and shoulder when lying on the side. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure usually works.
If all these measures do not help, please consult a doctor.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.