Back & Neck Community
shoulder and elbow pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

shoulder and elbow pain

The excrutiating pain I get in my shoulder to elbow is intermittent.  Sometimes I can go days without pain, today it will not go away.  Is there any thing I can do to find out why this happens and what makes it go away? I sometimes take Neurontin, but that makes me unsteady and sometimes a little disoriented.
Hi,there,Pain from the shoulder joint itself is often caused by inflammation,You should aim for a balance between rest and activity to prevent the shoulder from stiffening.Try to avoid the movements that are most painful.if everything is ok,it will go away in a few weeks time. If the problem continues for more than a few weeks, or gets worse, you should see a doctor. Take care!