shoulder and neck
i am a mechanic by trade and a while back i was changing the oil in my truck and i got in a bad position and my neck poped and it took me a couple of weeks to be able to move my neck in all directions. now some time later every morning my neck and right shoulder feels like it need to be poped but i cannot get it to do so. the pain is not bad and is liveable but what should i do. i would like to be able to fix this my self if possible because i have no insurance and can not afford going to a doctor over something like this.   thanks and have a good day.
My neck popped once too at work and now I have a few herniated and or bulging discs. It took awhile to be able to move my neck and I still have problems. Right now it has been about 4 days again with my neck not having a good range. You might want to have that checked out.if they give you an xray they might not be able to see what is wrong. i had to have an MRI done.
Good luck and be careful.
Chadry
if you have no unusual symptoms of numbness tingling or pain down your arm and into your hands, believe it or not you may have simply overstressed some of the neck muscles and now they are in spasm. the soultion ids posture, proper stretching and trigger point release. Id recommend a trigger point manual by Clair Davies.
well yesterday me and my wife went to the lake and my shoulder and neck is not botheing me this morning could it be. i think that streaching them has helped.