shoulder pain
To whom it may concern,

dear sir,
i'm 44 years old.Since last november 2008 i'm eperiencing a terrible pain,i feel the pain on my back,more precisely on my right back shoulder.Gradually,i felt the pain on my left too.Ive done several session of physio therapy,and 2 injection.according to the doctor it is an internal inflammation.till now nothing could relieve that pain.can you help me?i would really be pleased if you could help me.thank you.
Has the doctor provided you with a specific diagnosis that can be determined to be the source of your pain symptoms?  What diagnostic tests have been done so far?
It is very difficult to assess your symptoms with the information given.
Shoulder pain can be related to disc problems in the cervical spine or any number of related conditions.
Post again with any results and we will try and assist you further.
Regards ---
thank you very much.
till now no diagnostic tests have been done.the doctors themselves told me that they are not important,though i feel like some tests should have been done.i'll surely do some blood tests in due course and let you know.
In fact the shoulders pain become more intense when i am at rest,for instance at night.i've taken many antibiotics,yet nothing....
You should get x-rays of your cervical spine done,  I have a feeling that your shoulder pain may be related to disc degeneration in your neck.  If there are changes noted on
x-ray, it might be necessary to get an MRI.
Pain that is persistent and localized to the shoulder blade and upper back is generally related to abnormalities of the cervical spine,
Keep me posted ---
ok,thank you very much.
will do the x-rays in the following days.and let you know.
is there any remedy?