something in my throat
its been 3days since i feel like theres something in my throat, its like a small ball blocking on my throat. my throat are not i sore, i dont have tonsillitis neither.  whenever im eating i feel like its gone,and when im done eating it will come back.. its so irritable to swallow even water becaues your like flushing something that cannot be flush. im gettin so worried because i feel like its getting worst everyday..can anyone answer me?? thanks.
You should probably go to the doctor and have your thyroid, lymph nodes,ect in you neck checked. If one of these are inflamed or have something wrong with it you could have problems swallowing. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Sissie
Yeah, could be a swollen node of some sort.
I have recently read a lot about this.  It could be a lot of things.. it is usually a muscle spasm... if you happen to have a muscle relaxer try taking it to see if it goes away... if it does, it is simply a muscle spasm, if it doesnt it could be caused by a multitude of things, some very serious and some not serious at all.  it is usually not a swollen node of some sort if it is not sore or you can not feel it on the outside and you can only feel it when you swallow.  I for instance have this problem all of the time due to a congenital condition called chiari malformation.  thyroid nodules can cause this problem, and so can a thyroid goitre, all benign, so can thyroid cancer, so can throat cancer, and so can just plain ol muscle spasm... the most common is muscle spasm under stress and dehydration also lack of magnesium.. hope this helps.
DO ne of the following fit?

Symptoms of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux are:

Continual throat clearing
Chronic throat irritation
Chronic cough
Hoarseness
Excessive phlegm the throat
Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
Constant sensation of something in the throat
Swallowed food comes back up
Post nasal drainage
Weak voice
Cracking voice
Blockage of the breathing passage
Spasm of the larynx (voice box)
Wheezing
Heartburn
This condition is a result of both UES and LES not working correctly.
And it is possible not to have typical gerd/acid reflux  symptoms.
i dont have those signs.
only have heartburn and this feeling of blocking in my throat ,just that two..
until now i can still feel this something blocking on my throat..

U don't have to have all of them for u to have this....u may want to talk to ur Dr about GERD and Silent Reflux..... it could still be a possibility u need to rule out.

"selma"