Back & Neck Community
sore skin and back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

sore skin and back pain

I have oesteoarthritis in my neck and back.  After a long drive, the back of my neck was very painful and sore.  I noticed that the skin felt burned in the back but was not red.  The next day , although my neck was some better, I am still noticing that my skin is tender and sore to the touch.  Does anyone know why this would be?
Avatar n tn
I have experienced the same type of back irritation, which feels just like it is the skin on my back feeling sore when touched or when I move.  I have been diagnosed to have rheu. arthritis, however, it is being controlled through medication.  Since I have just started feeling this sensation, I thought that I would find if the MedHelp community has an answer. I am interested in any thoughts concerning this phenomonem.