spinal fusion
Hi, I have had a spinal fusion about 19 months ago.  The pain got better the pins & needles and numbness.  But the last week I've been getting sharp pains in my lower lumbar on left side spine.  Also, getting problems with going to the bathroom and blood in my stool.  I'm worried something could be wrongm hopefully a screw didn't come loose.  How do I find out?  Exray or MRI?  I've been trying to call doctor and my legs getting numb again....
Christine you really need to get ahold of your doctor. That's not normal.  They may do a quick X-ray to see if something looks out of place and possibly an MRI. I've had a spinal fusion and had some X-rays taken a couple weeks ago and have herniated L3 which is new for me. I've had L4-S1 fused.
Make sure to tell the doctor about your bathroom habits changing too. I hope everything is ok but the only way to know for sure is to go see your doctor. Let me know how you are doing!