Back & Neck Community
spinal fusion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

spinal fusion

I had an l4-l5 spinal fusion with rods 3 weeks ago. It feels like something is stabbing me from the inside at the incision sites, Does anyone know what this could be? It was a revision, I had a fusion with cage at same level 41/2 years ago and it never fused.
Hi there!

This could be due to the associated inflammation and is likely to settle in a few weeks. However if the pain is severe or continues with the same severity, it is advised to seek a review with your treating doctor, to rule out possible secondary complications.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this is helpful.

Take care!