Back & Neck Community
spinal injury

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

spinal injury

hello, my lower back bone is a bit curve due to fall from tree in 2008.
i would like to ask whether my spinal injury can be healed without any surgery.
i would also like to ask opinions from doctors about how to make my back bone better?
Hi Lyssa,

I'm sooo sorry for your pain. I got mine from a ladder breaking that I was on. I feel about 7 - 8 feet. How far did you fall and how bad is your pain?  And "How big is your curve. Have they told you that you have scoliosis?"

Let me know and I'll give you my 2 cents worth.

Best, Des
i'm sorry, i dont know how much curve it is, but i fell from the hieght about 1 level of a building.
yes, the doctor i see before this, he said i have scoliosis.. my pain is that i cannot lift heavy things, sit on floor more than 1 and half hours. and the most obvious thing is that my waist is slanting to the left.
sorry for my mistake..my spine before this is normal...
after fell from such height, the spine become curve, its not that i have scoliosis, sorry for my mistake.