spinal tuberculosis
PrJ

I am a 25 years female and I have been diagnosed with Spinal tuberculosis in July 08.
I took 4D plus kit for initial 2 months.
Later the doctor has given me Rcinex 600 and combutol 1000 .

I have got my MRI test done and the finding states :

The scan findings reveal altered high signal intensity with coritcal destruction of right sacral ala with right presacral collection. Compared to previous study (July) there is reduction in size of lesion and colleciton. There is resolution of right posterior para-spinal colleciton.
Partial disc desiccation chanes at lower lumbar disk levels noted in the form of loss of T2W hyperintense signal intensity with mild diffused disk bulge at L4/5 and L5/S1 level leading to minimal indentation of thecal sac and minimal compression of existing nerve roots. Mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy and facetopathy noted at these above levels..

Please tell me what these findings means.
Also kindly guide me for how long i have to take these medicines.

I have put on more than 10 kgs since the time i have started taking the medicine.

What all exercises can i do to reduce weight and can i stop my medicines..?

Thanks,
PrJ.