strange sensation in upper back
I've been having these strange sensations in my upper back, its all over, its hard to describe, sort of like my skin is getting burned and stretched at same time, but not a really bad pain, it is constant though and has been there now for about a month.
I've been having the same sensations for the past 2 years ,could not find any thing ,did MRI,CT XRAS ,the doctors are guessing ,and now i thing fore sure there is something wrong because it is not burning sensation anymore it,s severe pain ,don't now what to do and where to go
I ALSO am having the same sensations.  They just started.  I have sensations of a burning, stretching type feeling all around the upper back and sometimes radiating just a little lower.  But in addition to THAT description of it.... I would say mine is also feeling like a FULL EXPANDING type feeling inside the back ...like under the skin of it all. Almost as if it were in the small intestine but it isn't suppose to be that the small intestine sets up that high back there.   NOT as high up as to what I am feeling.   The small intestine is supposedly set down lower in the back.  My feeling of this thing gets quite high up there into the upper part of my back.    Such a Strange feeling.   When it comes on it seems to kind of (((SPREAD))) ...and sort of fast, all over that region of area.  DOES ANYONE know what in the WORLD this could be?   If so, would you Please contact me  by sending me an email to ***@****      Thank you like SOOOOO much.