sudden back pain below scatula
HI.I had a sudden back pain when watching tv on bed. A jab (the back pain) came strong and suddenly, and at that moment when the problem came I couldn't breath well on that right side (the jab is in the right lung side). When I like to stand up I can't because the pain doesn't let me do that. I only can stay in bed. That started around just an hour (Dec/4/ 2012). Thanks for your response. Regards.
This may sound unhelpful but I think it might be better to get out of bed to help your back. Unless you have a good quality memory foam mattress to adequately support you, it could exacerbate the pain. You say you cant stand up, maybe lie on the floor on a duvet?
Yes. I was working on the yard moving my arms to clean the patio and that could have  produced this pain today. It was yesterday afternoon.