Back & Neck Community
sudden back pain below scatula

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

sudden back pain below scatula

HI.I had a sudden back pain when watching tv on bed. A jab (the back pain) came strong and suddenly, and at that moment when the problem came I couldn't breath well on that right side (the jab is in the right lung side). When I like to stand up I can't because the pain doesn't let me do that. I only can stay in bed. That started around just an hour (Dec/4/ 2012). Thanks for your response. Regards.
This may sound unhelpful but I think it might be better to get out of bed to help your back. Unless you have a good quality memory foam mattress to adequately support you, it could exacerbate the pain. You say you cant stand up, maybe lie on the floor on a duvet?
Yes. I was working on the yard moving my arms to clean the patio and that could have  produced this pain today. It was yesterday afternoon.