Back & Neck Community
swollen vein back to my ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

swollen vein back to my ear

hello . I am 25 years old man ,. I have a swollen vien back to my ear ..it dissappears from time to time and then appears . it hurts me and cause bach headache .
I already had made blood and urine tests and xray for my neck since I have a nech ache long time becuase of my office work (architecture design )
..please advice
Hi! If the vein swells and there is pain then it could be due to temporal arteritis, high blood pressure, or deep vein thrombosis. In temporal arteritis ESR is very high. Deep vein thrombosis can be diagnosed by dopplar studies. Also, please get the blood pressure checked. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!
Hello, thank you . I discovered that i have blood pressure , it was 14 / 8. , but now the doctor prescribe me concor 2.5  one tablet in the morning and it is mow 13/8 or 12/8 . My question is that can i reach by changing life style and making sports to stop taking this medicin . I will get back to see the doctor after 6 weeks and I will start to make walk for 3o minutes everyday .
Please advice and does this medicin have side effects on sex life and long life span .
Regards  and thank you again