unexplained pain
I have pain in my back near the right hip that gets worse when I sit to long. At night when I'm asleep and I try to turn the pain wakes me up. The pain ranges from very sharp to a dull ache and radiates down my buttock and right thigh. I did a 5 day steroid pack and it helped for 2 weeks then the pain came back. I have also had a xray. of my right hip that showed nothing significant. I've had this for about a year now and it just keeps getting worse. It is really weari9ng me down. Nobody seems to come up with what it is and i've seen two Dr's that seem to not care because my pain is inconsistent and seems to ease and get stronger with different activity. Being woken up in the middle of the night in extreme pain trying to turn over has worn me down.
This sort of pain does wear anybody down. You might be having sciatica or sciatic pain. Consult with an orthopedic doctor, not just a general practicioner.
You should try a heating pack, reusable one! They work perfect